Your time is valuable to us so please go through this checklist and make sure you are ready for your appointment.
IMPORTANT: If you are a new patient, please fill out the patient information form: Click Here
What to bring with you to the exam:
- Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance)
- Your old or current eyeglasses
- Any eyedrops you regularly use
- A list of your medications
- Your sunglasses. We can check to see if they have enough UV protection.
- If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes.
For contact lens wearers:
- If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us.
- Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses.
- Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses.
If you have any questions you can contact us and we'll help you get ready for your appointment.