A message to our Valued Patients:
Progressive Vision Center is concerned about the coronavirus (COVID-19). As healthcare providers, the health and safety of our patients, our staff and our community is our number one priority. We have infection control procedures in place as guided by our Public Health Officials and the Center for Disease Control.
The coronavirus is thought to spread primarily person-to-person, within six feet, when an infected person coughs or sneezes. If you have a scheduled appointment at Progressive Vision Center, please plan to keep this appointment unless you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath. We will call you to remind you of your appointment and will ask you if you have any of these symptoms. We will ask you if you have traveled outside the United States in the last 30 days. We will ask to reschedule your appointment should you have positive responses.
Upon your arrival at our office:
- All patients, visitors, & staff will be screened prior to entering Progressive Vision Center.
- Only 1 person will be allowed to accompany a patient to their appointment.
- Anyone meeting any of these criteria will not be allowed in the facility and will be rescheduled:
- Has COVID-19 (coronavirus) symptoms, including fever, coughing, and any respiratory-related illness
- Has traveled outside of the United States within the last 30 days
- Has been in close contact with a person in the last 30 days that has displayed COVID-19 symptoms
- Has a temporal temperature over 99.9.
- All external business partners and sales representatives
As with any cold and flu season, we remind you to:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We will continue to monitor the progression through our Public Health Officials. We value you as a patient and want to see you, your family and our community safe and healthy!