Job Posting Effective 10/25/14
Front Desk Coordinator
Excellent Interpersonal Skills are a must!
Become an integral part of the patient care family!
We are seeking a candidate for coordination and management of our Front Desk and to perform supportive general administrative duties in a healthcare front office environment. This position serves as a primary contact for patients and families receiving services.
You will be asked to accurately and professionally:
- Coordinate and manage our Front Desk
- Ensure a full daily schedule for two Optometrists
- Answer phones, greet patients, schedule appointments
- Collect patient information, verify insurance, collect payments
- Address routine inquiries and forward non-routine inquiries to appropriate personnel
- Perform all office opening and closing functions to include accounting and reporting of daily transactions including bank deposits
- Comply with HIPAA regulations
- Ability to follow protocols and policies while providing excellent customer service
- Preferred experience at a front desk or medical office
- Preferred general knowledge of Medical Office Terminology
Discretion, ability to work autonomously and judgment in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines is required.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org